1. One healthy testicle can produce enough sperm to fertilize a woman’s eggs.
2. The left testicle is more likely to be larger or hang lower inside the scrotum.
3. Testicles have nerve endings attached to the stomach.
4. A prolonged squeeze can cause a man to black out. A hard strike can sterilize him.
5. Testicles can double in size during sex.
6. Testicles elevate just before ejaculation and actually make direct contact with the body at the moment of truth. Interestingly, in approximately 85 percent of men the right testicle rises before the left one.
7. Testicles can manufacture about 100 million sperm per release.
8. Testicles hang outside of the body because the ideal temperature for sperm production is one to two degrees lower than typical body temperature.